27 September 2010

A new name for this blog?

It turns out that ZBlog is not a unique name, nor do I think it expresses what this blog is about.  Of course, I haven't even really decided what this blog is about...science mostly, with a sprinkle of education, society, epistemology, and my own opinions.  A while ago, I decided I needed to think of a better name for the blog, but I'm just plain stumped.

This blog, by Chris Garrett, has suggestions for coming up with a good blog name.  He has actually posted on it several times.  One thing to avoid, he says, is using "blog" in the title.  Well, my current title not only has the word "blog," it only adds one extra letter!  His tips are as follows:

A good name is
  1. Readable
  2. Pronounceable
  3. Spellable
  4. Memorable
  5. Concise
  6. Unique

This all sounds good to me, but a bit vague and obvious. What I really need is a burst of creativity.  Any suggestions? I need help here.

1 comment:

Karina said...

Zee Buccaneer
ZeeBuckster
The Zee Channel